I’m Emilie—a certified life coach for purpose-driven people.
Here’s how I can help you in a nutshell:
- Reinvent yourself and your life from a place of love using science-based methods for creating lasting change.
- Get crystal clear on what you want, your purpose, and your calling. (I believe you can achieve pretty much anything your heart desires, as long as you know what that is!)
- Pursue your goals and dreams with focus, clarity, and confidence (so that you make real progress and stop going in circles).
- Find your profitable soul-aligned side hustle idea and generate extra income from something you love.
What is coaching like?
Contrary to popular belief, coaching is not mentoring, consulting, or giving life advice. No one is an expert on your life except you.
Coaching is also not the same as therapy. Therapy is intended to help people recover from emotional or psychological disorders with a focus on the past.
Coaching is present and future-oriented and helps you bridge the gap between your desired outcome and your current situation.
In a nutshell, a coach:
- Helps you clarify your goals, identify obstacles, and create action plans.
- Keeps you accountable and supports you in achieving your goals and dreams.
- Helps you transcend your fears, insecurities, and perceived limitations.
- Listens to you deeply and without any judgment.
- Allows you to gain a level of clarity that would be very difficult to achieve on your own.
Simply put, coaching is the fast lane to self-actualization.
Why seek coaching?
Below are a few reasons people come to me:
- They have a nagging feeling that something is “off” or missing. They aren’t sure what their purpose is and keep wondering, “Is that it?! Is that all there is to life?”
- They have developed the habit of following what others and society say they “should” do instead of listening to their inner knowing and doing what lights them up. As a result, they feel unfulfilled and dissatisfied with their life.
- Their goals aren’t clear or they have difficulty staying focused on them—they constantly change their minds, get distracted, and end up getting nowhere.
- They lack self-confidence. Their fears and insecurities make them sabotage their own progress and success.
- They work a job they don’t like and wish they could do something else with their precious time (but don’t know what).
- Or they want to start their own thing and be their own boss to enjoy more freedom, but they don’t know where to begin.
- They secretly envy those who seem to have it all figured out and even resent them (or life in general) for it, which often affects their relationships.
If you recognize yourself in some of the above, there’s no need to continue on that path; there’s a better way.
The 3 Keys of Coaching
Although private coaching is tailored to your own needs, goals, and aspirations, it includes three main overlapping steps to ensure that you get results faster.
Step 1: Clarity + Vision
- Identify what’s “off” or missing in your life that needs to be removed or added for you to thrive.
- Identify the dreams and life goals that are most important to you and create a plan to achieve them.
- Get crystal clear on your purpose, gifts, and calling.
- Craft an exciting vision for your life that guides your decisions and actions, allowing you to stay in alignment.
- Define the gap between your vision and your current situation.
Step 2: Strategy + Accountability
- Create a plan to bridge the gap between where you’re at and where you want to go—having a plan prevents you from feeling overwhelmed and going in circles.
- Take consistent, aligned actions and start stepping into your vision right now.
- Identify the obstacles holding you back and come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle.
- Be accountable to ensure that you progress toward your goals and don’t find yourself in the same place you were a month ago.
Step 3: Mindset + Empowerment
- Identify and let go of the limiting beliefs, patterns, and stories that make you play small, keep you stuck, and prevent you from achieving your full potential.
- Adopt more empowering beliefs that support your dreams and vision.
- Increase your personal power and develop unshakable confidence in yourself and your ability to make your desires come true.
- Feel deserving of living a life of ultimate freedom and fulfillment (without guilt).
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
If so, I can help you find your profitable soul-aligned side hustle idea and create a plan to launch.
Apart from being a coach, I’m an entrepreneur and creator with a Business and Marketing degree. I even wrote a marketing book.
I CAN HELP YOU:
- Find your profitable business or project idea aligned with your purpose. It includes getting clear on your niche (target audience and customers), the problem you solve, and the solution your offer.
- Craft a clear offer and message that your people will connect with. Clarity is essential because a confused mind doesn’t buy.
- Focus on and prioritize the right things to make real progress with your business and avoid wasting time and energy on unimportant detail
- Feel confident and believe in yourself and the value you offer.
- Be accountable and make sure that you progress toward your goal and avoid going in circles.
Emilie is a passionate person who ignites the spark within you in order to achieve the breakthroughs you need to succeed in business. She motivated me to achieve the goals we set together and l gained the clarity l needed to know what steps to take next. Coaching with her made me realize being an entrepreneur is possible and how to make it my everyday reality.
Emilie is a beautiful soul with a driven purpose to help others achieve their dreams, strategically crush business goals, and do it all with style and grace. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone needing guidance in pursuit of their purpose and best path to succes
Emilie helped me get a sense of direction in my life after my 15-year career unexpectedly ended during the pandemic. I had to choose what path to pursue and she helped me see the best options for me, gain clarity about what I want, and create a plan to build a better life and career for myself. It was my first time working with a coach, and it’s almost unbelievable how much has changed for the better in just a few months.
William S. Bertolotti
Working with Emilie has helped me gain confidence in myself and believe I can achieve my goals. I’m starting a coaching business myself and was getting in my own way because of self-doubt. She taught me the importance of cultivating a growth mindset and this was a game-changer for me. Now, I feel “on purpose” and motivated to share my knowledge and experience with others and guide them on their own journeys.
Emilie made me realize that I was not focused on my wins, or basically, I had no focus. My mind was set on the bad things that happen. She taught me to let them go by writing them down. I have gathered my wins together and written them down and I’m beginning to strengthen my positive focus by re-reading them. I have come along way in just a few sessions.
I had never had coaching before and wish I did sooner! It’s astonishing how much progress you can make when you have more clarity about what you really want and a plan to make it happen. I was unhappy with my job and life in general. Emilie helped me clarify what I needed to change and design a plan to make my life better. I am now training to become a mindfulness coach and learning to focus more on myself rather than always trying to please others. Thank you so much!
Professionally, I’m a certified mindset, success and life coach, spiritual entrepreneur, and creator.
Besides that, I’m a millennial in my late thirties, slightly rebellious by nature, and a bit obsessed with freedom.
I have three main aims in life:
1. To evolve spiritually.
2. To live a joy-filled life (on my terms).
3. To help others achieve the same.
It’ll be my honor and pleasure to guide and support you on this quest.
how to Start?
If you’re ready to make your aspirations come true, I’ll be honored to support you in your journey.
Coaching with me is done via video calls on Zoom.
The investment starts at $555/month.
The first step is to book a free 30-minute discovery call (below).
During this call, we’ll discuss your goals and determine if coaching is the right tool for you at this time.