I’m Emilie—a clarity and accountability coach and positive psychology practitioner for purpose-driven people.
Here’s how I can help you in a nutshell:
- Get crystal clear on what you want, your purpose, and your calling. (I believe you can achieve pretty much anything your heart desires, as long as you know what that is!)
- Pursue your goals and aspirations with focus and confidence (so that you make real progress and stop going in circles).
- Be accountable and feel supported in making your life goals come true.
- Find your profitable soul-aligned side hustle idea and generate extra income from your passion.
Why seek support?
Below are a few reasons people come to me:
- They have a nagging feeling that something is “off” or missing. They aren’t sure what their purpose is and keep wondering, ‘Is that it?! Is that all there is to life?’
- They have developed the habit of following what others and society say they “should” do instead of listening to their inner knowing and doing what lights them up. As a result, they feel unfulfilled and dissatisfied with their life.
- They have difficulty staying focused or following through on their goals—they constantly change their minds, get distracted, and end up getting nowhere.
- They work a job they don’t like and wish they could do something else with their precious time (but don’t know what).
- Or they want to start their own thing and be their own boss to enjoy more freedom, but they don’t know where to begin (or if it’s even possible for them).
- They’re going through a life transition (e.g., a divorce) or entering a new chapter (e.g., retirement) and want to fully embrace this new step and make the most of it, with clarity, confidence, and purpose.
- They try to numb the feelings of dissatisfaction and discomfort caused by a lack of inner fulfillment with food or other distractions that contribute to making the situation even worse than it is.
- They’ve been experiencing the Groundhog Day syndrome for some time and feel like life is passing them by. They want to be more intentional about how they live their life, take control, and feel alive.
Personal coaching is the most powerful tool that exists to change your life and achieve your goals. (That’s why I have a coach myself.)
What do you think is possible for you?
Do you believe you deserve to put yourself first and honor your deepest needs and desires?
Do you believe you have unique strengths and a special contribution to make to others and the world that only you can make?
Do you believe that the thing you LOVE doing so much that you don’t even look at your watch for hours (and even forget to eat while you’re doing it) could become your work (your job, side hustle, or business)?
Do you believe you have the power to create a life that makes you truly happy?
Because I believe it.
In fact, not only is this possible, but that’s also why you came here.
We don’t come here (to Earth) to play small and blend in.
We come to fully express who we are, pursue our true desires, and share our gifts with the collective.
Only then can we feel truly ALIVE.
Because we’re in full alignment with our Selves (with a capital ‘S’).
“Your dreams and fantasies are showing you your potential. Your dreams are there for a reason; they are guiding you to your higher path here on earth…By choosing your higher path you will accelerate your growth, aliveness, and abundance.“
Channeled by Sanaya Roman
What is coaching like?
Contrary to popular belief, coaching is not mentoring, consulting, or giving life advice. No one is an expert on your life except you.
Coaching is also not the same as therapy. Therapy is intended to help people recover from emotional or psychological disorders with a focus on the past.
Coaching is present and future-oriented and helps you bridge the gap between your desired outcome and your current situation.
In a nutshell, a coach:
- Listens to you deeply and without any judgment (that alone is an uncommon experience!).
- Helps you clarify your goals, identify obstacles, and create action plans.
- Keeps you accountable and supports you in achieving your goals and dreams.
- Helps you transcend your fears, insecurities, and perceived limitations.
- Allows you to gain a level of clarity that would be very difficult to achieve on your own.
Simply put, coaching is the fast lane to self-actualization.
Emilie is a passionate person who ignites the spark within you in order to achieve the breakthroughs you need to succeed in business. She motivated me to achieve the goals we set together and l gained the clarity l needed to know what steps to take next. Coaching with her made me realize being an entrepreneur is possible and how to make it my everyday reality.
Emilie is a beautiful soul with a driven purpose to help others achieve their dreams, strategically crush business goals, and do it all with style and grace. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone needing guidance in pursuit of their purpose and best path to succes
Emilie helped me get a sense of direction in my life after my 15-year career unexpectedly ended during the pandemic. I had to choose what path to pursue and she helped me see the best options for me, gain clarity about what I want, and create a plan to build a better life and career for myself. It was my first time working with a coach, and it’s almost unbelievable how much has changed for the better in just a few months.
William S. Bertolotti
Working with Emilie has helped me gain confidence in myself and believe I can achieve my goals. I’m starting a coaching business myself and was getting in my own way because of self-doubt. She taught me the importance of cultivating a growth mindset and this was a game-changer for me. Now, I feel “on purpose” and motivated to share my knowledge and experience with others and guide them on their own journeys.
Emilie made me realize that I was not focused on my wins, or basically, I had no focus. My mind was set on the bad things that happen. She taught me to let them go by writing them down. I have gathered my wins together and written them down and I’m beginning to strengthen my positive focus by re-reading them. I have come along way in just a few sessions.
I had never had coaching before and wish I did sooner! It’s astonishing how much progress you can make when you have more clarity about what you really want and a plan to make it happen. I was unhappy with my job and life in general. Emilie helped me clarify what I needed to change and design a plan to make my life better. I am now training to become a mindfulness coach and learning to focus more on myself rather than always trying to please others. Thank you so much!
In an effort to give back, 20% of every coaching service purchased is donated to charity. You are welcome to select the charity to which your purchase contributes.
Hello, there! I’m Emilie, a certified coach and positive psychology practitioner, spiritual entrepreneur, and creator.
I help purpose-driven people (like you!) gain a clear sense of direction in life, achieve their goals and dreams with confidence, and create meaningful work.
It is possible for you to wake up each morning feeling excited to start the day. It is possible for your work to feel like ‘play.’
I can help you make these possibilities a reality. In fact, that’s my passion!
It’ll be my honor and pleasure to guide and support you on this quest.
how to Start?
If you’re ready to make your aspirations come true, I’ll be honored to support you in your journey.
Coaching with me is done via video calls.
The first step is to book a free 30-minute discovery call (below).
During this call, we’ll discuss your goals and determine if coaching is the right tool for you at this time.
Note: In an effort to give back, 20% of every coaching service purchased is donated to charity. You are welcome to select the charity to which your purchase contributes.